Friday, May 12, 2017

What's on Screen : The Skeleton Key

This past weekend I had the pleasure of having a weekend of relaxation and film devouring with one of my best friends. We watched a variety of different films, but not all of them are appropriate to share. But the movie we watched that I do think would be interesting to share with you all is today's topic of choice.



The Skeleton Key is actually hard for me to classify. I'm not entirely sure if it's a horror film or a drama. It's listed as both, as well as a thriller. It's an interesting fictionalized look at Hoodoo. Plus it has a lot of jump scare moments.

I recommend this film for older viewers, I doubt younger children would find it appealing or understand the ending.

This isn't really a good explanation or review of the film. It's more a small note of recommendation if you're looking for something unique and different to watch and make you think. Here's hoping your weekend is wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment