Monday, December 28, 2020

Music Monday : Last Monday of 2020

 To be fair, it felt like 2020 was never going to end. A lot of the problems that we have had this year are not going to be going away as we enter 2021, but maybe we will see some new growth or changes that may be positive. We can hope at least.

The music that I'm choosing for this week, most of it is different music that I've bumped into while listening to Spotify at work. I've added some of the songs to a playlist on there that I listen to when I can because it brings me enjoyment, and helps with my anxiety. Silly I guess, but at this point I'll take help in any form that I can get.

Anyway, I hope your week goes well, and that you are safe and healthy in the new year. 

Be You. 


Sidewalk Prophets - Smile



American Authors - Pocket Full of Gold



Michael Buble/Barenaked Ladies/Sophia Reyes - Gotta Be Patient



Jake Bugg - All I Need


Miranda Lambert - We Should Be Friends







No comments:

Post a Comment