Monday, October 18, 2004

It's Settling in Now

 Well, so far am doing fairly well, i cried a little bit, not a lot but enough. I've been crocheting, and sewing, and writing, and keeping my hands as busy as i can. I'm catching up on school stuff that way i can go to the wakes and funeral. Granted i have to leave halfway through my class on tuesday night, but i doubt that it will be a problem.

I wish people would stop asking me if i'm ok. Do i look like there's something wrong with me? OK....maybe there's a little but it's not like asking me a question like that is going to do anything but frustrate me. What do you want me to say? i mean... if i really get into everything that's bothering me i don't think you want to hear it all. There's been so much going on, and this just changes the whole world, and it's like going through the looking glass.


~salvaged from my old livejournal because I don't want to lose this memory~

https://ithilimp.livejournal.com/2004/10/18/

No comments:

Post a Comment