Monday, August 11, 2014

Music Monday 19

Yeah I know that it's been a few weeks of down time when it comes to the music monday lists. My deepest apologies to those of you who are wondering why. It really comes down to a few factors. Reality, and the accessibility to the internet. By now you know I don't have a computer of my own at the moment. I also haven't been getting to the library very often. So sorry. But A dear friend of mine, Esme, has motivated me to try and get some of this back in order.

So Esme! This week is for you sweet pea ^_~

Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody

The Honeydrippers - Sea of Love

Bob Lind - Elusive Butterfly

Bobby Vee - Rubber Ball

The Zombies - She's Not There

and a special addition, not in theme with the rest, but still good, and specially for Esme...

America - Man's Road

2 comments: