Friday, September 8, 2017

What's on Screen? : Lucifer

We all spend time watching different shows and films once in a while. Recently I had a few days where I actually had a chance to spend some time doing nothing or watching tv. I did watch a few different things, and maybe I'll share them with you. Today I'm going to admit to a little bit of binge watching.


Lucifer, is a rather interesting show playing with the ideas of divinity and religion in a variety of forms. Angels, demons, gods, goddesses and all that. It sort of combines CSI and Supernatural, only not so many monsters. There's a huge amount of comic relief, and a lot of interesting plot lines.

I've binged through season one and have begun watching season 2. There's a sort of satisfaction in seeing the varied interactions. Life is full of complicated  situations, and these are often emulated by film and entertainment. It's fun to see a variety

I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. I don't regret choosing this as a binge watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment