Monday, February 19, 2018

Music Monday : F

This week is F. To be honest I haven't been feeling well, so it is very sad. Because not only am I feeling unwell, there are so many sad things going on in the world, that it's discouraging. So please, I hope you're having a better 2018 than I am.

New word of the week.

floccinaucinihilipilification
noun

1.Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).

Anyway, stay magical and we'll see you around here soon. I mentioned possible restructuring of a sort, and I'm slowly working it out logistically on my end. So we'll see. Anyway for now, I'm out for the day


Foreigner - Juke Box Hero

Fools Garden - Lemon Tree

Finger 11 - Paralyzer

Freddo Star - True Colors

Florence and The Machine - Kiss With A Fist

No comments:

Post a Comment