Monday, July 23, 2018

Music Monday : R

I really have been falling off the horse with this alphabet challenge. I do apologize about that. But then, I don't really know if anyone has been paying attention to these or not. I do know I have been enjoying the challenge of sorting through my library to find different artists for each letter. So if nothing else that is fun.

The word of the week is RUCTION

Ruction is a disturbance or uproar.

I am unsure if anyone is going to be able to use it in their daily life this week. but if you do have a chance to I'd love to hear how you use it.

In any case have a great week and maybe you'll hear from me again soon.

Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful

Rascall Flats - What Hurts The Most

Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Die For You

Reel Big Fish -Take on Me

Ryan Beatty - Hey L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment