Monday, August 6, 2018

Music Monday : S

Sometimes it really is hard to pick up the pace again and get back to the keyboard. Summer has been a little difficult to be honest. But I do know that things are going to be improving soon. Because fall is coming. ^_^

The word of the day is an odd one, but I know a few people that have had the pleasure of experiencing.

somniloquence : talking in one's sleep

I didn't even know there was a designated word for it. So there we go, the word of the week is somniloquence. I hope you have a chance to use it in everyday conversation to baffle your friends, and just make them think you've been dusting off your vocabulary. Have a great week and we'll be back on track soon (hopefully). I'm really trying.

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing

Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints

Sugar Hill Gang - Apache(Jump On It)

Suzy Bogguss - Hey Cinderella

Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home

No comments:

Post a Comment