Monday, October 15, 2018

Music Monday : Y

Y is actually a really hard letter to find music for.  Yes I'm back on the ball, almost. I'm trying at least. I know todays post is going to be going up a bit late. But that's going to happen now and then. And if you've been with is for a while you know that I almost always pop back up again. It just takes me a bit to re organize.

The word of the week is :

yenta : gossip or busybody

I know it may seem like a weird word. But with the way my week has gone so far (and it IS only Monday)I really think it is an appropriate word. Anyways, here's the music for the week, inspired by and brought to you by artists of the letter Y.

Your Favorite Martian - Club Villain

Yusuf - My People

The Young Friends - I won't Break Your Heart

Yuna - Live Your Life

The Yardbirds - Got Love if You Want It

No comments:

Post a Comment