Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Craft Swaps and Planning

I know that for a few months I haven't been as active here. I've been a bit preoccupied with working and sleeping. It's not an excuse I know. But I do have to sleep at some point. I know I have mentioned craft swaps before. I really do enjoy doing them, and they let me try to be part of something. Plus I don't have to worry about if I've already made it for them. (Not that I've been making much for people close to me in a while... that's a bit of a complicated thing)

I recently completed two swaps that were with groups. One was the #pumpkineverythingswap2018, the other was #myfavhalloweenmovieswap. I had a lot of fun working on the packages that I sent out. I also really enjoyed the packages that I received as well.

I'm going to post pictures of both my incoming packages and outgoing. It lets people have a chance to enjoy the swaps as much as I have. I'm always worried my partners will be disappointed in their packages, which is why often I try to make sure there are a good number of extras included. If you check the gallery you can see some of the packages I've sent out in the past.

I'm currently working on two private swap packages, as well as helping my boyfriend create his package for the critter craft swap c1.1 round. I'll probably post about these packages later on this month as I get them closer to completed.

But yeah, for now. I'm just tired. So I'll post the pictures soon. I have to figure out how to get them on to the blog from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment