Monday, January 11, 2021

Music Monday : Get back in the Swing of things

 So far 2021 has kept up with the shenanigans of it's predecessor 2020. 

I admit that I'm having trouble focusing and making words connect intelligently. My anxiety and depression haven't been playing fair. But that doesn't mean I should stop doing things that I enjoy. But I need to figure out ways to be able to do them, while not hurting myself in the process. 

But it's going to be ok.

It's a new year, and we have a lot to think about.

A new start maybe, or a resurrection of the past. I haven't decided yet. But there is enough to think about that I think I will try to keep going for now. I don't really know what else to do anymore.

Amy Martin : Raven's Wings


Woodkid : I Love You


The Krayolas : I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend


Jack Johnson : We're Going To Be Friends


Foxes : Holding On To Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment