Monday, August 24, 2020

Music Monday : Have to Start Somewhere

 I've been a bit off the past few months. There's been a heck of a lot on my mind. But from what I've been able to see of the world at large, I am not the only one. We're all dealing with a wide variety of emotions, and we all handle them differently.

I admit to having trouble handling mine in general. 

Over the past two months while there have been fewer restrictions we've been having small D&D games. Nothing that would put us at risk, but enough social interaction that I'm not going out of my mind as badly as I have been.

But I'm still losing my mind. There are so many variables that I can't control, regardless of what I try. There's no way to control everything.

But we'll be fine. It's always going to be fine. That's all we can hope for. 

So how about some music, a bit late, I know. But I have to try and get back some normalcy now.

Margaret Whiting & Jimmy Wakely : Slipping Around

Dolly Parton : 9 to 5

The Go-Go's : We Got The Beat

Johnny Cash : Fool's Hall Of Fame

Cheers : Black Denim Trousers and Motorcycle Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment