Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Film Collection Additions

 I haven't done an update recently to add my newer film finds. I think there are a few more hanging around here that I  haven't added yet, but they can wait for a future update.

I managed to find some animation that I didn't have, but wanted. So that's always a nice thing. When I get home from work I'll merge this list into the actual film list page for referencing when  I am out and about. It really does help knowing what I do have. The list generally helps me avoid duplicate purchases.

A Bug's Life
A Very Barry Christmas (claymation?)
AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Season 2
The Adventures of Pinocchio
Anastasia
The Angry Beavers Seasons1 & 2
Barbie In a Christmas Carol
Batman Ninja
Beauty and the Beast (not Disney live action 2014)
Being Human Complete First Season (US version)
The Black Rider Revelation Road
The CareBears Big Wish Movie
DC SuperHero Girls Legends of Atlantis
Edward Scissorhands
Frankenweenie
Ghost Stories
Gwen
Justice League The New Frontier
The Lego Batman Movie
Munster, Go Home!
The Munsters' Revenge
The Secret of Nimh
Sonic The Hedgehog Super Sonic
The Steam Engines of Oz
Taboo Season 1
The Wild Thornberrys Season 1
You've Got Mail



No comments:

Post a Comment