Monday, December 6, 2021

Movie Collection Update : More Disney?

 I know Mondays are usually for music, but I don't really have the energy to try and make a music post currently. So instead I am just going to make this post about some of the movies I have to add to the movie list. I haven't updated it in months, and at one point we hit a thrift store that had some fgood selections. (That and I bumped into some good sales)

So today I'll just make a note saying that I did add some more Disney movies to my collection. Which is never a bad thing. It's always good to have something simple and fun to watch.

Finding Nemo
G-Force
Into The woods
Jake and The Neverland Pirates Peter Pan Returns
The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
Meet The Robinsons
Monsters,INC.
The Muppets (Disney)
Toy Story 3
Wreck-It Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment