Monday, January 27, 2020

Music Monday: It's Been A While

I know it has been a while since I have posted on a regular schedule. But I am hoping that for the time being things have been straightened out. That being said you can expect to see a variety of posts coming up throughout the year covering a variety of topics.

I decided one thing I would like to do is pull some of the book "reviews" I had posted on an old blog out, and re-share them. Most of them were posted... around 7 or 8 years ago. So, there will be a bit of variance in the tone I guess. But I think it is interesting to think about what I was reading then in comparison to what I am reading now. So those will be under the header "Bookshelf revisited".

I am also going to be writing about the unexpected vacation I took last week in the coming days, so don't be surprised to see posts about locations outside of my home area.

But today is Monday, and Mondays are for music. So without further babbling, here is the playlist for the week. I pulled the song selections from the music I have been listening to at work. So while it may seem a bit erratic, it does have a reason.


Arlo Guthrie : City of New Orleans

Anne Marie : 2002

Hootie and the Blowfish : Only Wanna Be With You

Sabrina Carpenter : Thumbs

The Cure : Just Like Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment