Monday, July 20, 2020

Music Monday : Something a Little Different

To be perfectly honest, I haven't been writing much because I don't have much to write about. Life is going on as it can, though there are a number of changes since Corona has been on the stage. Work itself is a bit frustrating, but my physical health today actually forced me to stay home. (High pain level = a big nope as far as going in)

But how about some music? Today am sharing some I found while going down the youtube rabbit hole last week. Not all of it is similar to the types of music you may be accustomed to seeing me share. 

I hope your Monday went better than mine.

The Regrettes : I Love Us

Princess Nokia : Sugar Honey Iced Tea

She & Him : I Could've Been Your Girl

Malaynah : Wait A Minute

Snow Tha Produce : Gaslight

No comments:

Post a Comment