Friday, October 27, 2023

Personal Update : Whaaaaa?

The seasons are changing again and I'm still not at 100%. I haven't been at 100% in a long time. I also haven't had enough time to try and figure out a way to let you all know that I am ok.

But I have been regrouping and trying to decide what the next step for me is going to be. Right now I think I have an idea, and I am going to work on fleshing it out a bit more before I present it to you all.

Let's just say, it's time to stop planning and actually make a start. The only thing is for now it looks like that isn't going to be happening until we get to July. In July I am going to be making what is a big move for me. It also means that I will be able to have the space to work on things without feeling as cramped as I have been for a long time now.

The only problem with all of that is that people are angry with me right now, and that's making my anxiety and depression act up a lot. To the point where I am both physically and mentally exhausted. It's not pleasant. It's taking a huge toll on me. In fact sometimes I don't know if I can handle much more of it.

But I still need to regroup mentally.

So once I get things sorted out a little better I will be able to present some of the things I have been working on to you. I'll also be able to paint again, as well as work on some other things without having to reorganize everything around me to do so.

Music Mondays are going to be discontinued, as far as the format we had before. Instead I'll be putting together playlists over on spotify. I've found that it's far easier to listen to everything as a cohesive playlist this way. If I have the time I may try to take some of the old Music Mondays and create playlists of them, either by year or by month. Not sure yet, depends on how many posts happened that are applicable.

I am going to be trying to read more again. But that's going to have to wait a little bit because I  don't have the time to read until spring. I have books I want to read, but so far, I have no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment