Monday, October 23, 2017

Music Monday : >.>

I've recently moved which left me in a bit of a pickle when it comes to how daily life was going. It was difficult to keep everything processed, since things aren't going at all the way I had planned or hoped. But things are slowly settling back into place, which is a bit of relief in a way.

I've had the pleasure of seeing some old friends, as well as some newer ones of late. Which did wonders for lifting my spirits. They have been a bit darker than I like of late, but that happens to everyone, not that it's a bad thing, it's just  a thing.

But I've also been working two jobs and trying to sort out where I am. It's not as easy as people might think. After all, where I am might not be where I was expecting to be. WHich is neither good or bad, it just is what it is.

I also got to help with a volunteer event in Dunkirk, to help support a camp there. If you check my facebook page you can see a video of the walkthrough, just be aware it strobes.

Anyway now that I've confessed about some of what I've been up to, let's enjoy some parodies and covers, and enjoy some costumes. Hope you're going to have a great holiday celebration.

Todrick Hall : Britney and The Beast

The Hillywood SHow : Hocus Pocus Parody

Goldentusk : Halloween Theme Song Parody

The Key Of Awesome : Modern Monster Mash

 -Peter Hollens feat. Whitney Avalon : Epic Disney Villains Medley

No comments:

Post a Comment