Monday, November 12, 2018

Music Monday : still here

I know that of late we have been a bit wishy washy as far as posting on a regular basis. It's been a work in progress this year. I have to say that I am proud to have finished the alphabet challenge I gave myself. Even if it was a bit silly.

November is here though, and with that being said, Holidays are creeping closer. This is neither good nor bad. It is just a fact. But I don't know how I want to go about dealing with this information. Mainly because there isn't a lot to be said.

I don't have kids personally. So I don't have much to talk about when it comes to toys, or what not that may be important to many.

I guess I'm feeling a little bit blue.

But that's ok. Today is Monday, and technically I don't have work because it is a Holiday. But I'm going to put some time in doing other things.

The music for today was a bit hard to pick. I've sat here poking around in my brain and not really come up with a direction that I wanted to go in. So... yeah.


Three Dog Night : Joy To The World


4 Non Blondes : What's Up


Earth, Wind, & Fire : Sing a Song


Peter Paul & Mary : I dig Rock n Roll Music


Bobby Vee : Rubber Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment