Sunday, November 25, 2012

Three Year Olds, Trains, & Movies

Wreck It Ralph is a movie that I kept seeing commercials for and I decided I wanted to see it. IN one of the movies I bought there was a free ticket to go see it. So, I decided that I wanted to go, and supposed that Cayden would like to go see it with me.

So we made an evening of it. We took the bus downtown, rode the train, and then went to main place mall to flit about the dollar store there. We ended up finding some police cars that Cayden liked, so we got one for him and Gavin. Then we hopped back on the train and hopped off again at theatre station. Had to make a detour to Shea's to pick up tickets for Mum for xmas.

Anyway, by the time we got to the theatre we settled on  popcorn gummies & a drink for Cayden, and some jellybeans and a drink for me. Then we sat in for the movie. There was a little bit of chaos before the movie started but, it was a good movie, once it started he enjoyed it. And I LOVE the song they used in the end credits. It's sweet and awesome!


1 comment:

  1. You made some good points there. I looked on the net for
    more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this
    site.

    Here is my weblog UK Business Owners Blog

    ReplyDelete