Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Test At Flight

This is my first post on this blog. It's not really a blog that's going to interest everyone in the world. But it's intended to help keep a log of events and offer a connection from me to my family, my nieces and nephews, cousins, brothers, and parents.

I know that people have a lot of different things that they enjoy in their lives, so this is a moment to share some of the things that I'm doing in mine to help us all stay connected. Not only that It's a way that we can remember memories in the future. Heaven forbid something happens that makes it so we forget.

Which means the next couple of days are going to have a few "catch up" and event type notices,so that we're all on the same page. We've done a lot in the past few days, and am happy to have done them with my family. So... uhm.. thanks for reading, and welcome to this blog.



This blog post is dedicated to Jax. We don't know you yet, and you don't know us, but... when you need us, we'll be here. You're not born yet, but baby XD you're already causing a stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment