Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vampires Don't Sparkle

Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part II

OK, so I only saw 2 out of 4 of the Twilight movies. And I must admit, I think I likely saw the better two of them. The acting, lackluster, the storyline ridiculous. But at least it is honest about what it is, unlike the shades of grey stuff. It's teenage romance. But I will say that I liked some of the costumes in the movie. The special effects though were honestly the best part of the movie.

Phi, Tricia, and me went to see the movie at the Market Arcade on Main Street in Buffalo. It's a small little theater and I remember the first time that I went there. Phi and I went to see Titanic there. When I think about it, that seems like a million years ago. It's just a small old movie theater, but it's nice and there's good memories there. I will say that movie tickets have gotten more expensive. So I think it makes more sense if there's something you're sure you're interested in, wait for it to come out on video.(unless you hit it during matinee time)

Tricia : Real Vampires DON'T sparkle. They go snap, crackle, and pop in sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment