Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sorry for The Dead Air

But I have been a little busier than I expected to be in the past few weeks. Sadly this means that I haven't had the time to write things for you, or to share some of the amazing artists  that I have been having the chance to enjoy. So I must let you know, that there will be a few reviews of some of the amazing things I've seen and participated in.


I have also been working on various craft and art projects. I really am enjoying the challenges presented by the craft swaps, to make something creative that someone else will enjoy. I also find that there are a large number of ideas that I am taking from paper into reality, and it's making me extremely happy to be able to create things. I've missed creating for a very long time, and having the challenges that I am making for myself are wonderful. I love being able to make things, other than drawings.

It's refreshing and it's bringing me back to life. At least that's how I feel. Works in progress are challenging my personal expectations. I have a project that has been giving me a lot of trouble, and I'm very disappointed that it hasn't gone the way I planned, but I can explain the problems that have been plaguing me more thoroughly after the package gets shipped out.


The painting above I've been working on for one of the swaps I'm participating in. This was 2 sessions into it I think, maybe 3. But It's looking pretty good now. But again you'll have to wait to see what it is looking like at the finish for a while.


This sketch though is one that I made for my boyfriend. He has it hung up at his cubicle at work. It's a lot of fun to make things for other people to enjoy. I really enjoyed making him smile. But yeah there are a few different images that you might see in the near future once I have finished them.

Anyway thank you for your patience and you'll hear some new things from me in the near future. We have got a lot of fun things in the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment