Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Music Monday : M (yeah I know it's a little late)

Music monday on a wednesday? Unfortunately, yeah. I'm trying to keep a schedule in order, but atm it's a little difficult. It's been a rough weekend and the past two days were...different. But I'm trying to keep something at least a little normal around here.

But there is a brightside! This weekend we're going to be going to see the fairy and gnome houses at the Botanical Garden. That will be a slight change of pace and a little refreshing. Plus it is likely to be all indoors, and gives us an excuse to dress up.

The word of the week is mythography.

mythography is the descriptive study or representation of myths.

I hope your week is amazing, and that the last two days of this week go smoothly for you. I know that things may seem like they have gotten a bit wonky, but it's going to be ok. Next month will be better. Remember, summer is coming.

Matchbook Romance - Farewell to Friends

The Moffatts - Love

Modest Mouse - Float On

Motion City Soundtrack - My Favorite Accident

Mark Wills - Don't Laugh At Me

No comments:

Post a Comment