Monday, April 2, 2018

Music Monday : Special Edition for BooBoo

I figured that I deserved a break this week from the alphabet challenge. So today we're putting together something special, for someone that you may have heard a little about around here. Not a lot, but a little bit. My special Honey Bunny, my Booboo bear. <3

Why does he get a special post this week,and especially on today? Today is his birthday. ^_^ meaning it's a very special day. Plus it's Dyngus Day! So we're going to the parade downtown here in Buffalo to celebrate. If you spot us make sure to say hello, I believe there is going to be a decent size group of us.

In any case, I selected 5 songs that I thought he may enjoy, or hasn't heard, or maybe just because I wanted him to listen to them. Please feel free to wish him a happy birthday if you see him, because he really does mean a lot to me....

Peggy Lee - Do I Love You

Ricky Nelson : There'll Never Be Anyone Else

The High Kings - Red is The Rose

Connie Francis - My Happiness

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Save My Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment