Monday, April 6, 2020

Music Monday : Re-finding My Center

It's been interesting, this isolation I've gotten almost accustomed to. It's not enjoyable to be honest, but I understand why it's being done. I've started poking around in my music collection and remembering how happy music makes me. I know I haven't been staying on the ball like I wish I could. This year... has been absolutely insane in so many ways.

So as I have been exploring my collection I have found songs that I've forgotten how much I enjoyed. So I am going to share some of those today. Some I may have shared in the past, but this is more a day to post things that have been bringing me nostalgia and happiness.

The Kooks : Naive

 The Battlefield Band : The Devil's Courtship

Fall Out Boy : The Phoenix

S.J. Tuker : Cheshire Kitten

Dirty Siren : Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment