Friday, April 17, 2020

Everyday Seems to Get Longer

I hate to say this, but it seems like the hold this virus has on the world is never going to end. It may not seem like it has been going on very long to some people, but... to some of us it feels like an eternity. All the days are blending together, making it hard to know exactly what to think.

A lot of people have turned to video games as a way to have company. I have to admit I have as well, though I'm not very good at video games in general. The game I've gone back to playing is Second Life. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It's free form, and has something for everyone if you're willing to look.

And since I doubt you want to hear about me sewing masks, or just waiting for the virus scare to end. I figure I can share pictures, and style cards. It will at least break up the time.



Skin :.::WoW Skins::. Eshe Bronze
Eyes & Makeup: [Void ]
                            [V] Lacerate II (Constricted)-- Violet--Eyes
                            [V]Makeup Enhancement-- Cat Liner/Gloss/Blush
                            [V]Lipstick(New Gen)--Black(Gloss)
Hair : Exile:: Britney
Mesh Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1
Shape: My Own
Tattoo: My own
Clothes & Shoes:
                        #Brigadeiro Open Hoodies [Jelly]
                        ~FF~ Ink Dipped Shorts - Malibu Sunset
                        Maitreya Gold - Shanti Fatpack Lara

- I did use the Baked on Mesh option. My Head is my own head. So I know the skin may not have appliers? Not sure how that all works. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment