Monday, April 13, 2020

Music Monday : Hold On

It's hard. I know it's been slow, things aren't necessarily perfect anywhere right now. But everyday is a chance to exist. If all we do is that, we can get through it. We just need to hold on. I know it is hard. It is really, really hard.

But hold on just the same. It will end eventually. We'l make it through to the other side, we just have to make it past this first. Take each day one at a time. It's a little easier than projecting and hoping that the furthest point out is going to be when things go back to the usual. I know it isn't something people want to hear, but it won't go back to the way it was. Not entirely at least. So we're going to need to find a new normal. Which is going to take time.

I'm still feeling nostalgic. So I'm still playing miscellaneous music that  brings a smile to my face, and helps break up the silence of the day. There's too much silence when you're alone. As crazy as that sounds, being alone is way too quiet for me. It lets my mind wander to places it shouldn't. SO here's to holding on and getting past this period of time.

I hope you have a great week.

Remedy Drive : All Along

Kid Rock : Johnny Cash

Karan Casey : Mother Earth's Revenge

Ron Pope : A Drop in the Ocean

Reel Big Fish : Somebody Hates Me

No comments:

Post a Comment