Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Quaggans!


So there are these adorable little creatures in Guild Wars 2, and they are called Quaggans. I don't play this game >.> But I've seen Polke A Dot playing and these are adorable! But he says you're not actually allowed to fight as a quaggan which makes me kind of sad. Because they're so cute, and like...yeah, who doesn't want to be adorable and dangerous?

he argument usually goes something like this:
1 : I wanna be a quaggan!
2 : no...just no.
1 : But then I could play with you.
2 : Quaggans don't fight. NO, just no.

And I am still not playing GW2 but they're so adorable. After watching some videos though I do understand a little bit more about these adorable fictional creatures. I still think they are superbly adorable. On the bright side it seems that there are a lot of people that agree with that point of view.

In GW2 there's even a  quaggan backpack. I kind of want one in real life. I wonder if anyone would make one.



No comments:

Post a Comment