Monday, February 13, 2017

Music Monday : Valentine's Day is Tomorrow

I don't know if I should be feeling happy or disgusted about it. Stupid holiday confuses me to no end. But unlike what some of you might be expecting, we're not going to be picking out romantic songs. I think that if you love someone it shouldn't really be reserved to just one day a year. But many people find it to be useful for having a special day together. I'm almost jealous.

Meh, anyway so for today I've selected a few songs that I've added to my work playlist over the weekend, I hope they help perk you up over the coming days and that you have a lot of fun.

Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex

Comic Book Heroes - Catch Me If You Can

Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs

Max - Gibberish (with Hoodie Allen)

Zendaya - Neverland

Stay Magical and have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment