Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Personal Update

Think Positive!

No really. Think positive. We've been having a rather unique time and haven't necessarily been unbusy. I've been working on creating new items for the craft swaps that I'm participating in. This includes craft concept sketches, shopping for extras and pattern drafting. This might not sound like much to some people, but drafting a pattern can be a bit complicated since not every pattern is as easy as I first imagine it to be while creating the piece in my head.

This was the outgoing package for the #disneySKswap
Each craft swap package is unique, and it's a lot of fun trying to tailor the contents to my swap partner's tastes. This one was a fan based swap working around Disney themed characters. I made a pillow, a toy lizard, and some blank notecards. Most of my extras ended up being Frozen themed though because it's easy to find things from Frozen currently.

I've also been working on planning future projects for here. This includes various article drafting, as well as networking. We even have another writer joining us. But I won't go to far into that because I don't want you to be disappointed if anything falls through.

Beyond that work is about the same as always. Easter wasn't horrible, in fact it was kind of fun. We made chocolate, and the kids ate chocolate. I got to play FFXIV online, and worked on leveling my white mage character, although I'm still more fond of my summoner. Last weekend I worked on leveling my fisher class. I guess I just like low key classes.

Hrm, not much else to talk about right now. But things are going well. I can explain more in depth over time I suppose, but it's not like any of you want to hear about the nonsense of daily life.

Special events are coming up, and there'll be posts about them so keep tuned. Also there's a few artist's spotlights in the works, but I won't spoil the surprise of who they're about.

In any case, hope the rest of your week goes well. Stay magical, you've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment