Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tune Tuesday : Let's get out of 2017

Today is an alternate to music monday because yesterday was christmas for a lot of folks and I didn't feel like posting. This time of year isn't my best time of year. In fact I've been calling myself a grinch... which isn't entirely true. It's more that I've lost what holiday spirit I've ever had. I don't think I'm ever going to find it again. But luckily the next holiday we have coming up is new years eve.

So we're finally kicking 2017 with all it's negativity out the door. Unfortunately we have at least 3 more years to get through like this. And I don't know if that's going to happen or not.

But for now let's have a New Years Playlist, and not worry about the future and just hope for a happy and safe new year.


Meghan Trainor : Good To Be Alive

Ed Sheeran : Thinking Out Loud

Smash Mouth : Why Can't We Be Friends

Mitchel Musso : The In Crowd

The All-American Rejects : Move Along

No comments:

Post a Comment