Friday, July 13, 2018

Personal Update

I know I've fallen off the bandwagon of late. But I have my own reasons for that. They may not all be good, but they're not all bad either.

My brothers are engaged, and there have been various to do's concerning that. When I say brothers, I mean 3 out of 5 of them are engaged. The other two are already married. So yay, at least they're all going to have someone. It's good to know that they won't be alone forever.

This past weekend was one of the bridal showers, as well as a family reunion that I had no clue was going on. I wish I had known that it was scheduled because I would have packed extra clothes instead of having to wear a dress all day. The bridal shower went well though, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves there. At the reunion I even played volleyball, which may not sound like it's important, but it's something that a bunch of us that were playing used to do when we were in youth group together a million years ago.

This is the label that I helped with for the shower. We also helped with cards ^_^

I have been working on a few craft swaps, but currently I am not running the second critter craft swap, because there are still people who haven't responded to the emails and I don't really want people to be disappointed if they get matched up to someone that ends up not following through. I'm hoping to open it in August.

My health is something that is important and I've been trying to get it straightened out for what feels like a year now. It's a long process, but we have found one thing wrong that they said should be easy enough to fix. The thing they've decided on for sure is that I have a vitamin D deficiency.

This may not seem like a big deal compared to some other things, but I don't actually know how long it has been an issue. What I did learn after reading about some of the symptoms related to a D deficiency is that it could be what was helping cause the hallucinations I have been having.

What I may not have told you about yet is the fact that I've been having issues with my depth of field. This is a vision problem, that I'm not entirely sure what they can do anything about. The color problems, well that's a whole different problem, which may or may not get sorted out if they can figure out the problem concerning depth of field. I have an appointment at the eye institute in September. That's the soonest they could get me in to be seen.

The good news though, is that knowing what they know currently, I still don't have any solid answers. BUT what they do know is that I'm not going to die anytime soon(hopefully?). At least that's what I'm going with right now.

So yeah, I guess that's a good enough update for now. I do have a little more I want to talk about but I think I will save that for another day.




No comments:

Post a Comment