Monday, January 16, 2017

Music Monday : Let's Let Off a Little Steam

And when I say steam, I mean steampunk. I haven't really mentioned the genre in a while, but I thought maybe it would be fun to have a nice look at it this week. After all, it's one of my favorite ones of late. It's fun, creative, and frequently tells stories. Onward to the inspiring selections!

I will fair warn you that the first song might not sound like much on the version linked here. But if you go to their site and give them a proper listen, they're truly smashing! I hope you have a great week! Stay Magical!

Faerabella : Blood On My Sleeve (Check out the finished version, seriously it rocks!)

Voltaire : The Straight Razor Caberet

Vernian Process : Into the Shadows/ The Curse of Whitechapel (2 songs on one video)

Deathwatch Beetle Repairman : The Carny of Mr. Dark



No comments:

Post a Comment