Thursday, August 2, 2018

Personal Update

I know that I haven't been posting a lot like I had been. But I'm going to be working very hard on the blog today and tomorrow to get the next few weeks cleared up and patched up so that I feel a bit better about this.

I have some new things on the burners currently. I'm participating in the #siruisanimationswap as well as the #pumpkineverythingswap. I'm really excited about those. I will also be opening the #crittercraftswapC1.1 soon. I just haven't had the time to finish cleaning everything up for it.

I finished my package for the #subversivecraftswap, but my partner has flaked as far as anyone can tell. Very sad to hear that because I spent almost 40 hours on the one project. I only know this because I listened to Critical role for more than half of that amount of time while I was sewing by hand.



I do have some of my Christmas shopping completed and wrapped, so yay go me!

Health wise, I spent a good portion of Sunday night and Monday hallucinating. I had good intentions of having music Monday up for you all, but it didn't happen. I'm probably going to get the one for next Monday all cooked up for you today.

Anyways I'm ok. I'm just not ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment