Monday, August 27, 2018

Music Monday : T

There has been a bit of a delay and break up on when I've been posting. I am sorry about that, but to be honest I am having trouble focusing on the screen of my laptop. Not that anyone is paying that much attention.

In any case, there are only 7 days left in the alphabet challenge I gave myself, and If I can manage to finish it before the end of this year I will be quite happy with myself.

But what is the word of the week?

tragomaschalia : smelly armpits

The word itself is kind of funny, and if it had managed to be issued earlier int he summer I bet many of us would have had a chance to use it out in the wild. But for now, let us be content with the idea that summer ends soon and the kids will be headed back into school soon. Yay?

Timbuk 3 - The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Tatu - all the things she said

T Mills - Stupid Boy

Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life

Trio - Da Da Da

No comments:

Post a Comment