Thursday, October 11, 2018

Stretched a bit Thin

There's been a lot of things going on of late, one of which is that there is no internet at my home currently. I've yet to decide on a new provider and to be honest I'm not in a hurry to do so. It was a bit expensive, and compared to how much use I actually made of my computer in the past few months I can't really justify the bill that I was paying.

On the other hand I've been participating in a couple of craft swaps, but I won't be able to ship them out on time because of the way my work schedule is currently. I feel bad about that. But I've only got so much time in a day, and when you compare the times that the post office is open to the hours I'm at work currently for the next few days it's dismal. I am at work longer than they are open (or in transit to work blah)

I'm kinda pleased with my packages though, even though I'm a little worried as to if my partners will be as happy with them. But there is only so much that I can do.

My youngest brother got married this past friday. He and his new wife are actually in florida for their honeymoon. I was a bit worried when people said there was a hurricane coming through there.

Work is work. My feet hurt a lot, and I feel like there is a lot that I'm falling behind on because I let the internet go at home. It's hard to keep up with the newest trends and some of the less caustic news without it. But in a way it is a double edged sword. I'm not seeing as much of the bad news which should be helping me to feel less stressed.

but it is not.

anyway. i'm sorry i haven't been writing much and i will be trying to get things sorted soon. I'm just stretched really thin right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment