Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What's on Screen? Hurricane Bianca

I haven't really been doing as many book or movie reviews because I haven't had the time (or ability) to watch a movie or read a book lately. I've been very busy and my eyes haven't liked to look at my computer or tv screen. So needless to say for a while yet movie theatres are going to be out too.

But I did finally get to watch a movie I've been wanting to watch since a good friend mentioned it to me. Hurricane Bianca.


To be perfectly honest I wasn't sure what to expect when the movie started. But I will say that after having seen the whole thing, I'm looking forward to watching the sequel when I have a chance. Currently I'm not sure when that will be. But I do know that looking forward to more of a similar kind, means I enjoyed it.

Not suitable for younger children due to language. Teens could watch it I think, though as with many films with various content, parental discretion is advised. I found it enjoyable. But I'm an adult, and I have my own set of standards for films.


No comments:

Post a Comment