Monday, October 22, 2018

Music Monday : Z

I was so close to having the alphabet finished in time to have a halloween special. But I guess we can't have everything we want.

On the bright side we have finally reached the letter Z, and I feel slightly accomplished. It might not mean anything to you, but to me, well It feels wonderful to have completed a self imposed challenge. Even if it is a bit of a silly one.

The word of the week is :

zymurgy :  branch of chemistry dealing with brewing and distilling

Not sure where you will have a chance to use that word, but I chose it because of the Oktoberfest advertising I've seen all over.

Ok we've finally made it to Z!  One of the song's I selected makes me think of Animal singing from the Muppets. But I hope You've enjoyed our alphabet challenge.

Golly I'm writing in circles tonight, I'm sorry. Just a bit tired.

Zombie Hunter - We're Never Going To Find Them

Zwei - Movie Star

Zendaya - Replay

ZombieSuckers - Graveyard A Go Go

Zorch - We All Die Young

No comments:

Post a Comment