Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hiding In Fiction


Sometimes ignoring reality can be a good thing. But even fiction is no longer enough to hide within. Especially now. Nothing seems  to be the same and there's nothing to use as a gauge to decide what to do next. At least I can play dress up in Second life still.



Skin : =-F'd Up-= Martini - Goth
Eyes & Makeup: [Void ] [V] Snowflake (Constricted)-- White --Eyes
                            
Hair : Raven Bell - Unbriel Hair [Crystal]
Mesh Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1
Shape: My Own

Clothes & Accessories:  {MV] Malfean Visions Delirium Heels Gunmetal RARE
CUREMORE/Love Thief/ Bow&Arrow- Silver\
CUREMORE/Love Thief/ Goddess Tiara/ White
Lassitude & ennuni Seraphim wings- black dipped RARE
[Since 1975] GivemeloveArrow (gold/mouth)
Luas Ninette Dress RARE
                       

- I did use the Baked on Mesh option. My Head is my own head. So I know the skin may not have appliers? Not sure how that all works. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment