Friday, May 1, 2020

Mind Ramblings

You keep taking my breath away. You make my heart skip a beat, and I don't know what to do about the feelings you stir up inside of me. I want to run. I want to give up and let the unknown devour my mind. Because why am I lingering on maybe? Eventually? Someday?

The what ifs' of life, don't make it easier to exist right now. Everything reminds me that there are empty pockets in my life, where as time passes, I can't put anything. If I miss out on the chance to exist now, I may never get a chance again.

Or is it better to exist in the nothingness of someday?

I can't get it right. No choices that I make will make me feel better right now. The choices I have in mind sure make me feel guilty. Because everyone wants me to do the things that are easiest for them. I just need to get the thoughts out of my head. I really wish that I could be happier.

But what  is happiness when the rest of the world is burning in flames?

Is there anything that can fill the emptiness time leaves behind? Are memories actually good for anything? Will my thoughts and dreams matter at all in the future? I just can't figure it all out.

We all have hope. Small glimmers of hope, shining like distant stars in the vast uncertainty and chaos.

I guess that's all we can hold on to now.

But why are we holding on? I just...

I want more.

The Weepies : Please Speak Well of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment