Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Checking In

So I have basically come to the conclusion that my lack of posting is bothering some people. But there's reasons for it, and It's not all... good or bad. The reasons are what they are. But basically the question is what to say.

Is there anything to say that hasn't been said by someone else at this point in the "game". I say game because there's not really a word I feel that really encompasses everything as a whole and the way people are reacting.

I see a lot of positive ....energy? But it won't matter if it doesn't actually change anything for the better.

But I lack the gumption or eloquence to say anything in a way to truly express what I feel. But my anxiety and depression are not being my friends currently.

But I'm here. Sort of? That's something I suppose.

In any case. Drink water. Eat something. Talk to someone. 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment