Monday, December 7, 2020

Music Monday : Holidays Already?

 Sure... Why not. There's only three Mondays before Christmas so why not. This year hasn't been spectacular in general. And to be  honest my holiday spirit has been lacking for a long time anyway. I can pretend to be happy, but that doesn't really change the way that I feel inside. But I will say I think I am working my way through some things. Because I "found" a holiday spirit. It's just... sad. 

Anyway I hope you're safe, healthy, and able to stay warm. There's only a few more weeks of 2020 left, we can get through this.


Vera Lynn : The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot

Merle Haggard : Lonely Night


Frank Sinatra : Whatever Happened to Christmas

Mariah Carey : Miss You Most

The Supremes : Just A Lonely Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment