Friday, December 11, 2020

Off The Shelf : Nice Dragons Finish Last

It's been a while since I posted a fresh book review. You've been getting a number of posts from the old blog, and while I should feel slightly sorry for that, I don't. I'm trying to keep things rolling, and it's not easy. But today we have a freshly finished read to share. So I'm tickled about that.

Nice Dragons Finish Last
by Rachel Aaron
287 Pages
(I read the digital edition)

I read this book after having it recommended to me by a friend. I've been having trouble being able to stay focused on a book long enough to finish one. Yes I've read a few short stories, but novel of any kind have been a struggle. Partially due to stress, but that's not what we're supposed to be looking at today.

This is a light read with a recommended age range of 13-18. While there are some references to adult activities, I don't feel they are so out of place to require a warning about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment