Thursday, April 22, 2021

Enjoying Cookie Cutter Creativity

 I spent a few minutes exploring https://picrew.me/ recently. It was a lot of fun to just play with some of the stacking options in their various image generators. The artists who create all the variants are amazing! I'll probably play with it again in the not too distant future.

Unfortunately I failed to remember to grab links to each of the different image creators. But there are SO MANY to explore. Next time I will make sure to get a link to the individual ones.










Yes, I know I haven't been posting regularly. I know I keep saying that I will. I'm struggling lately with life in general. I know a lot of other people are too, so I haven't complained. But yeah, it will get better eventually. That's what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment