Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Irregular Update

    I know that things have gotten rally sparse around here. The problem is I have run out of good things to talk about. Which I am sure is a sentiment a lot of you understand.

    The only good news I personally have to offer is that I survived having Covid-19. I tried so hard to avoid contracting it. I've followed as many of the rules as I could, and I feel like I've missed out on a lot because of them. But I still got sick. I know that there's more good to come from the protocols, but right now I seriously have trouble seeing it.

My daily life feels.... redundant. My job.... well.... it's a job. They're not supposed to be fun. But I wish that I didn't feel trapped. I wish that it paid enough so that I was able to do more. But it doesn't, and it never will. On top of that, they're expecting more than what they're giving us time for. So it's highly stressful, not that anyone cares.

I spent 2 hours crying today before going to work. The only thing I think I can blame it on is frustration. I had a little bit of hope, but it feels stupid to hope at all now.

There's not much good to talk about other than that I have survived having covid-19. So... yay?


A piece of art I did a million years ago of my dnd character Dyre Drake


No comments:

Post a Comment