Monday, February 24, 2020

Music Monday : Movie Manic

One of the things I did this weekend was get my movies sorted and put away into one place. Mostly? Which lead me to discover that I have a few duplicates, but considering the volume and variety of movies in my collection, that isn't too bad.

Which leads me to wondering if I should make a list of the cd's that I have in my collection also. But I don't see why that would be as much of a problem. Cd's get scratched more often than my dvd's do.

In any case, I thought today it would be fun to pick songs that appear on movie soundtracks. So here's hoping you have a great week, and once I get the music list sorted out and cleaned up I will be replacing the currently active movie list here with the updated list. Alphabetized and everything, because my S.O. thinks it would be easier to reference that way.

The B-52's - Meet The Flintstones

Letters to Cleo - Dangerous Type

David Morgan : Good News

Willy DeVille : Storybook Love

Mad Monster Party : You're Different

No comments:

Post a Comment