Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ongoing Projects

I know that I haven't been posting a lot the past couple of weeks. Part of the reason is that I have been busy between work, gaming, and cleaning up and updating things around here. I am torn between what direction to go in currently. Mainly because, generally speaking, I don't feel I am of any consequence. I write because I enjoy it. I also enjoy making the music Monday posts.

But I miss travelling. Unfortunately travel doesn't fit into my budget very often. So I have a void in my life where that wants to be. But I do have a few locations from my recent travel to write about yet, so that's a thing. I do know that there are some events in the near future that I will be at. I can write about those too.

I finally managed to get my list of movies organized. I only had 5 duplicates. So that is kind of awesome. My goal in the coming months is to link each film to it's IMDB link, or to a post discussing the content or themes. This will make it easier for people curious about a film to know what I have in my collection.

I am also working the day shift 2 days this week. Today (Wednesday) and Thursday. Day shift throws my motivation out the window generally speaking, so forgive me for that. I am working my way through planning the future updates nonetheless. Please be patient as we work through the new changes.

Oh! Something exciting and fun, just because I want to share something that made me super happy! Below you can find an awesome piece by @littlewhatknotsco on Instagram and Facebook. My Boo Boo absolutely loved it as his surprise valentine. I highly recommend checking out their work if you're looking for something both personal and unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment