Friday, February 7, 2020

Pending Updates

I know that it is going to be a little bumpy as I work out what the current time is going to mean for me. What I do know, is that I am not going to be giving up anytime soon. I just need to take time to get a schedule of both ideas and time sorted.

I am currently working on getting back to creating in various mediums. This is good and bad, because I want to be better at writing things and sharing ideas. But I don't know what I am really thinking about as far as moving forward.

I like doing the music monday posts, and sharing some of the music that makes me happy. But I also know I need to do some updates around here.

I need to update my movie list to add some of the films I have added to my collection. I also know that my Boyfriend would appreciate it if I redid the list in alphabetical order. Why is this something I am ok with working on?

Well it has made it easier to keep us from repurchasing films that we already have. He has admitted that if it hadn't been for the list he would have repurchased a large number of films he already owns.

I am also working my way through some of the older content and debating how best to continue.

Any ideas? Yeah it should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment