Monday, February 10, 2020

Music Monday : One Month Done, Next Started

2020 has been crazy so far, From a number of stand points. Personally as well as not. But the first month is finally over. There's not really anything good that happened in January other than my vacation. Which I know I promised to share more of, I just haven't had time to sit down and write. My bad.

So today, I'm going to have to be open minded. But that means today, the music choices should be interesting(though I hope they usually are). Because I should be positive. Let's be positive! February can be better than January. I know we are about 10 days in. So let's try to fight through the late winter/early spring blues. But... there is a shadow yet lingering. But it will end. Everything does eventually.

Emiliana Torrini - Gollum's Song

David Bowie : As the World Falls Down

Tim Curry : Toxic Love

Shaman : Fairy Tale

Afro Celt Sound System : Magic and Mayhem



No comments:

Post a Comment